Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Virginia's View Challenge #16

Happy July! 
Are you ready to start another fun challenge? I am super excited about this one. Because we all love stamping, this challenge is dedicated to avid stampers!
For this challenge, please stamp your very own background, images and details. The theme says it all: "100% Stamped". Some use of dies, stencils, embellishments, dry embossing...etc are, of course, allowed. As long as your project is focusing on stamping, then your project qualifies for the challenge.

Here are my examples:
This card is predominantly water-colored. However, I did stamp all the images and thus, it fits the challenge theme.



My 2nd card is a little more Clean and Simple. 
Hello friend
However, it is also entirely stamped.


Got a new stamp set or have an old favorite? It's time to get them out and play. You can stamp your own background, create a scene or simply stamp some borders and create a graphic kind of design...the sky is the limit! 

This monthly card-making challenge blog will run till the 18th (11:55pm Eastern Time) and there will be a SPOTLIGHT feature of Top 10 Favorites on the 25th. Any style and all levels are most welcome! You can read more about the challenge guidelines at the bottom of the page. Among the Top 10 Fav, there will be a random draw for a lucky (and talented) winner who will then receive the top prize. In order to qualify for the top prize, your project has to be NEW (not linked back to a previously made project). You are welcome to combine other challenges, but please limit your total number of challenges to no more than 4.
 
Our Sponsor: Simon Says Stamp


Our Top Winner (randomly selected from Top 10 Favorites) will receive a $25 voucher!
  AWESOME, eh?!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Neha said...

wow...love this challenge. Your cards are gorgeous. Love the colors of second card. So pretty.

Marianne said...

A fun theme, Virginia, and gorgeous examples. I have plenty of stamps waiting patiently to be inked up, so I'm hoping I can find a little 'me' time and play along.

Hussena said...

Both your cards are just gorgeous ..Love the softness of your first card and the beautiful colors in the second one ..what a totally fun challenge :)

PiecesbyEmily said...

Awesome challenge, Virginia! Love your gorgeous cards, such great inspiration!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Your cards are gorgeous!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Great to get back to my first love ... stamping! Thanks Virginia.

Michelle said...

Woo hooo!! I love stamping so this is right up my street! Adore both of your cards and look forward to creating something to join in the challenge xx

Kim M said...

Both cards are fabulous! Can't wait to play along! :-)

LauraJane:) said...

SWOONing over that first card Virginia. the lacy elements are perfect:)

Cindy C. said...

Both gorgeous inspirations!! Happy Canada Day!!

Keren Baker said...

I think that first card is one of my most favourite cards you've ever done. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! x

Lisa said...

Wonderful cards Virginia, the first is gorgeous!!

Taunya Butler said...

So very excited - this should be an awesome challenge!! Looking forward to playing long this time!!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous samples as always, Virginia!

Cindy Beach said...

Virginia, your cards are both gorgeous! I love the focus on stamping and hope to play but I'm inspired today from your colorful and amazing samples.Thank you.

Christina Hor said...

Oh I love this 100% stamp theme challenge Virginia! Just uploaded my card! Thanks for the fun challenge. Hugs!

Christina Hor said...

Just have to say so many gorgeous entries here! Your cards are both amazing beautiful. Always like how you play with colors and the richness of them. Hugs.

Cris G said...

Two breathtakingly beautiful cards, the first one is just AMAZING!
A 100% stamped card is a bit of a challenge to me, but I will do it, and in 100%... or so :).

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous cards, Virginia, and great challenge. :-D

Diane Jaquay said...

So much wonderful inspiration to be found here, happy to add my card to the lineup!

Greta said...

I do love stamping & your cards are stunning, Virginia!

Karen Petitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.